Sorry for my very entry level questions.
1) OS: Windows7
2) freeRTOS: FreeRTOSV7.1.0.exe
3) Eclipse: Indigo Service Release 2
4) No ARM-board connected to my computer yet
I’m now testing “ARM7_AT91SAM7X256_Eclipse” and I followed “my modified steps”
as the current Eclipse version has already been updated to Indigo.
However, I’m now having 2 compilation errors for file syscalls.c,
1) Assignment to itself ‘r = r’, etc. (A lot of “Assignment to itself” errors.)
2) Symbol ‘caddr_t’ could not be resolved
What’s more, if I ignore the above 2 errors and build it directly, I got
“make: arm-elf-gcc: Command not found”
Do i have to install arm-elf, in order to make everything successfully compiled?
And, as for me, it’s apparent that there does exist “Assignment to itself”, and what is “caddr_t” ?
should it be defined as
typedef void *caddr_t; ?
If so, there must be some file which has already defined the above line “typedef void *caddr_t;”, where is the file?
Please can anybody help me out and thank you very much.