ARM7_AT91SAM7S64_IAR demo function file locat

hudson2009 wrote on Wednesday, July 04, 2007:

Hi,

I am Using AT91sam7x-ek and rowley compiler.
Try with the IwIP_Demo_Rowley_ARM7 and it is working.

Trying to get UART work by porting the serial example from IAR(ARM7_AT91SAM7S64_IAR).

q1. where and whats is the file name of following function

AT91C_AIC_ConfigureIt()
AT91C_PMC_EnablePeriphClock()
AT91C_PIO_CfgPeriph

q2.I can manage to get the Serial ISR working, probably flowwing file have not been converted properly. can anyone help to make it for Rowley GCC At91sam7x?

/* Enable the interrupts in the AIC. */
AT91F_AIC_ConfigureIt( AT91C_BASE_AIC, AT91C_ID_US0, serINTERRUPT_LEVEL, AT91C_AIC_SRCTYPE_INT_LEVEL_SENSITIVE, ( void (*)( void ) ) vSerialISREntry );
AT91F_AIC_EnableIt( AT91C_BASE_AIC, AT91C_BASE_AIC );

or

VICIntSelect &= ~( serUART0_VIC_CHANNEL_BIT );
VICIntEnable |= serUART0_VIC_CHANNEL_BIT;
VICVectAddr1 = ( portLONG ) vUART_ISR;
VICVectCntl1 = serUART0_VIC_CHANNEL | serUART0_VIC_ENABLE;

many thanks

embeddedc wrote on Wednesday, July 04, 2007:

A1.  These are library functions and macros that are provided by Atmel.  Look for the files lib_AT91SAM7X256.h, AT91SAM7X256.h and ioat91sam7x256.h in the FreeRTOS zip file.

A1.  The serial drivers for the SAM7 are very clunky.  It is much faster to use the PDC attached to the serial port then let the processor take the strain.  Other than that, I would suggest looking at one of the Rowley ISR functions to copy the required syntax [ __attribute__(("naked")) and all that GCC specific stuff), then the IAR serial function to copy the required source code, and combine the two.  Not sure if this is answering your question though.