I have three tasks.
static void vTaskAd( void *pvParameters ); //broadcast the ATYPE packets
static void vTaskSu( void *pvParameters ); //read the socket and check the SType packets
static void vTaskPu( void *pvParameters ); //broadcast the PTYPE packets
Let suppose Subscription packets are generated every 10sec.
1. vTaskAd runs continuously until any reception of the
2. vTaskSu(read the STYPE packets every time) run
3. If it found the STYPE packet then vTaskPu task will
4. vTaskAd will goes to sleep until let suppose TTL=
1000ms and the vTaskPu will run till TTL=1000ms
5. After 1000ms the vTaskSu task again starts and do the
same above steps.
Could anyone please guide me I am facing problem with the time management of the tasks.