nobody wrote on Thursday, March 17, 2005:
I’m trying to debug FreeRTOS but there is something strange. I’m not familiar with OCD tools. OCD seems to invert the bytes on download command.
I use a Olimex LPC board + Olimex Wiggler device. Here is the step i made…
1) Download ELF file with Rowley CrossStudio
2) Quit CrossStudio
3) Start OCDCommander
4) Dump memory, 0x40000000 0xE59F007C
5) Go command and the program will run correctly
6) Halt and download the same ELF file with OCD Commander
7) Dump memory, 0x40000000 = 0x7C009FE5 <- the word is inverted !!
8) Cannot run !!!
I have the same inversion using OCDRemote + Insight !!
Any idea !!
Thanks in advance!