I am using version 2014.4 of the Xilinx SDK tools.
I am using 8.0.1 downloaded from the FreeeRTOS site.
I have followed the http://www.freertos.org/RTOS-Xilinx-Zynq.html instructions to create a starting project and would like to use TCP/IP sockets in my application so I did the following steps.
- Open the sytstem.mms file and clicked the modify Modify BSP button.
- I check the box next to lwip140. Version 1.06a is the selected by default.
- If I click OK now and rebuild the project it will rebuild without any errors.
- I want to use the socket API so I select the lwip140 from the tree on the left and in the api_mode row I change from RAW_API to SOCKET_API.
- I try and rebuild the BSP I get the following error.
lwIP can be used with the following EMAC peripherals found in your system:
ERROR:EDK - issued from TCL procedure “lwip_sw_drc” line 10
lwip140 () - lwIP with Sockets requires “xilkernel or freertos” OS
ERROR:EDK - Error(s) while running DRCs.
make: *** [ps7_cortexa9_0/lib/libxil.a] Error 2
make: Target `all’ not remade because of errors.
How can I build with the BSP with the socket API enabled in the LwIP stack with version 8.0.1 of FreeRTOS?