Stable FreeRTOS source on OR1200.

avamsi wrote on Monday, August 13, 2012:

Hi,
  Can any one help in finding the stable FreeRTOS source for OR1200 processor. Actually I am trying to run FreeRTOS6.1.1 . It’s giving several issues like stack corruption, code corruption in RAM. Even a simple preemptive code also not running for a long time. I could not find and debug the exact issues. Can some one help in this regard.

Thanks in advance,
A.Vamsi

rtel wrote on Monday, August 13, 2012:

There is not currently an official OR1200, and it is not an architecture I am familiar with so I cannot offer direct advice.

OpenRISC comes up as a topic occasionally, and I’m sure there are unofficial ports around.  Have you tried the OpenRISC forums?

Regards.

avamsi wrote on Tuesday, August 14, 2012:

Thank you for the reply,
  I am trying to find out the information on OpenRISC forum. But I hardly received one or two replies. Actually freertos-6.1.1 source is available on openrisc forums as well as on sourceforge. But the files are entirely different. I am working on the source downloaded from sourceforge. But for the later versions of freeRTOS available on sourceforge, OR1200 port is not there. A few  developers replied for them it’s working fine. I thought they must have modified most of the port. The available port on OpenRISC svn is not working for me.

Thanks,
A.vamsi