RTOSdemo.elf

jordiblasi wrote on Wednesday, June 29, 2016:

Hi,

I guess this is not an FreeRTOS specific question, but I am not finding any reference or help. I have the demo for Intel galileo imported to eclipse and builds without errors. The guide speaks about a Rtosdemo.elf file that is supposed to be created in the Debug folder of the project, but ther i find different .o files. What do I have left of obtain the final file?

thanks

rtel wrote on Wednesday, June 29, 2016:

1. Are you using an elf compiler?

2. Is the project configured to generate a file with a .elf extension
    (which is the case if using the project from the FreeRTOS release and
    have not modified it).

3. Are you sure the linking phase of the build was performed, and
    completed? Perhaps the files only built and didn’t link?

1. yes, as I understand it.
  2. I could not find where it is set. I imported the project directly to Eclipse Neon CDT and had to adapt
  3. Not sure anymore. I have seen an error in the console.
    collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

This is the console output of a clean build

16:49:24 **** Rebuild of configuration Debug for project RTOSDemo ****
Info: Internal Builder is used for build
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\PATH\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\PATH\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\PATH\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo" "-IC:\\PATH\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\intel\\FreeRTOS_Labs_160112\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\PATH\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\intel\\FreeRTOSv9.0.0\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\PATH\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -o "Blinky_Demo\\main_blinky.o" "..\\Blinky_Demo\\main_blinky.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\PATH\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\PATH\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\PATH\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo" "-IC:\\PATH\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\intel\\FreeRTOS_Labs_160112\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\PATH\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\intel\\FreeRTOSv9.0.0\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\PATH\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -o main.o "..\\main.c" 
..\main.c: In function 'prvDisplayAssertion':
..\main.c:254:2: warning: format '%u' expects argument of type 'unsigned int', but argument 3 has type 'long unsigned int' [-Wformat=]
  printf( "ASSERT: File = %s, Line = %u\n\r", pcFile, ulLine );
  ^
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\PATH\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\PATH\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\PATH\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo" "-IC:\\PATH\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\intel\\FreeRTOS_Labs_160112\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\PATH\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\intel\\FreeRTOSv9.0.0\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\PATH\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -o "Full_Demo\\main_full.o" "..\\Full_Demo\\main_full.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\PATH\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\PATH\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\PATH\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo" "-IC:\\PATH\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\intel\\FreeRTOS_Labs_160112\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\PATH\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\intel\\FreeRTOSv9.0.0\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\PATH\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -o "Support_Files\\freestanding_functions.o" "..\\Support_Files\\freestanding_functions.c" 
..\Support_Files\freestanding_functions.c:77:2: warning: #warning The functions in this file are very basic, and not optimised. [-Wcpp]
 #warning The functions in this file are very basic, and not optimised.
  ^
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\PATH\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\PATH\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\PATH\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo" "-IC:\\PATH\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\intel\\FreeRTOS_Labs_160112\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\PATH\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\intel\\FreeRTOSv9.0.0\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\PATH\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -o "Support_Files\\GPIO_I2C.o" "..\\Support_Files\\GPIO_I2C.c" 
i686-elf-gcc -nostartfiles -nostdlib "-IC:\\PATH\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo" "-IC:\\PATH\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -o "Support_Files\\startup.o" "..\\Support_Files\\startup.S" 
PATH\AppData\Local\Temp\ccmIBpAJ.o: In function `_mboot_hdr':
(.text.entry+0x18): undefined reference to `__text_start'
PATH\AppData\Local\Temp\ccmIBpAJ.o: In function `_mboot_hdr':
(.text.entry+0x20): undefined reference to `__bss_end'
PATH\AppData\Local\Temp\ccmIBpAJ.o: In function `_start':
(.text.entry+0x29): undefined reference to `bootsign'
PATH\AppData\Local\Temp\ccmIBpAJ.o: In function `_start':
(.text.entry+0x2f): undefined reference to `bootinfo'
PATH\AppData\Local\Temp\ccmIBpAJ.o: In function `_restart':
(.text.entry+0x40): undefined reference to `__stack_for_main'
PATH\AppData\Local\Temp\ccmIBpAJ.o: In function `_restart':
(.text.entry+0x48): undefined reference to `setsegs'
PATH\AppData\Local\Temp\ccmIBpAJ.o: In function `gdt1':
(.text.entry+0x70): undefined reference to `CRT_Init'
PATH\AppData\Local\Temp\ccmIBpAJ.o: In function `gdt1':
(.text.entry+0x75): undefined reference to `main'

16:49:26 Build Finished (took 2s.820ms)

Indeed it looks like the code never linked - hence you don’t have the
final .elf output.

From your output it looks like a mismatch between the linker script and
the source files - probably startup.S is using linker symbols that are
not present in your linker script.

What is the linker script? Eclipse is a clean installation and the demo has been the only project created on it. I see that startup.s has the variables defined (for example .global _mboot_hdr).

Maybe I need to include more folders in the includes of the project?

May I be facing version problems? What version of Eclipse CDT have tested?

This is not an Eclipse issue as such, other than you use the Eclipse
menus to set up the compiler options.

The linker script is the file called elf_ia32_efi.ld in this directory
https://sourceforge.net/p/freertos/code/HEAD/tree/trunk/FreeRTOS/Demo/IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2/

The command line for the linker needs to be set to use that file.

jordiblasi wrote on Thursday, June 30, 2016:

Not sure what I have changed (clean, rebuild, and check all configuration) but it looks like the script is correctly called. Now I am seeing this errros:

08:44:24 **** Rebuild of configuration Debug for project RTOSDemo ****
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\intel\\FreeRTOS_Labs_160112\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\intel\\FreeRTOSv9.0.0\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -o "Support_Files\\HPET.o" "..\\Support_Files\\HPET.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\intel\\FreeRTOS_Labs_160112\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\intel\\FreeRTOSv9.0.0\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -o "Blinky_Demo\\main_blinky.o" "..\\Blinky_Demo\\main_blinky.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\intel\\FreeRTOS_Labs_160112\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\intel\\FreeRTOSv9.0.0\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -o "Full_Demo\\main_full.o" "..\\Full_Demo\\main_full.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\intel\\FreeRTOS_Labs_160112\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\intel\\FreeRTOSv9.0.0\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -c -fmessage-length=0 -o "Full_Demo\\IntQueueTimer.o" "..\\Full_Demo\\IntQueueTimer.c" 
i686-elf-gcc -nostartfiles -nostdlib "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\eclispe_neon_c\\RTOSDemo" "-IC:\\jordi\\IDI\\2016_Odsi\\01_development\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -o "Full_Demo\\RegTest.o" "..\\Full_Demo\\RegTest.S" 
c:/jordi/soft/ghost-i686-elf-tools/bin/../lib/gcc/i686-elf/4.8.2/../../../../i686-elf/bin/ld.exe: warning: cannot find entry symbol _start; defaulting to 08048054
C:\Users\jblasi\AppData\Local\Temp\ccg8zzhj.o: In function `vRegTest1':
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x20): undefined reference to `dRegTest1_st7'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x26): undefined reference to `dRegTest1_st6'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x2c): undefined reference to `dRegTest1_st5'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x32): undefined reference to `dRegTest1_st4'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x38): undefined reference to `dRegTest1_st3'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x3e): undefined reference to `dRegTest1_st2'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x44): undefined reference to `dRegTest1_st1'
C:\Users\jblasi\AppData\Local\Temp\ccg8zzhj.o: In function `_RegTest1Loop':
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x92): undefined reference to `dRegTest1_st7'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0xa4): undefined reference to `dRegTest1_st6'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0xb6): undefined reference to `dRegTest1_st5'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0xc8): undefined reference to `dRegTest1_st4'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0xda): undefined reference to `dRegTest1_st3'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0xec): undefined reference to `dRegTest1_st2'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0xfe): undefined reference to `dRegTest1_st1'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x111): undefined reference to `ulRegTest1Counter'
C:\Users\jblasi\AppData\Local\Temp\ccg8zzhj.o: In function `vRegTest2':
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x13d): undefined reference to `dRegTest2_st7'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x143): undefined reference to `dRegTest2_st6'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x149): undefined reference to `dRegTest2_st5'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x14f): undefined reference to `dRegTest2_st4'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x155): undefined reference to `dRegTest2_st3'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x15b): undefined reference to `dRegTest2_st2'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x161): undefined reference to `dRegTest2_st1'
C:\Users\jblasi\AppData\Local\Temp\ccg8zzhj.o: In function `_RegTest2Loop':
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x1af): undefined reference to `dRegTest2_st7'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x1c5): undefined reference to `dRegTest2_st6'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x1db): undefined reference to `dRegTest2_st5'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x1f1): undefined reference to `dRegTest2_st4'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x207): undefined reference to `dRegTest2_st3'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x21d): undefined reference to `dRegTest2_st2'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x233): undefined reference to `dRegTest2_st1'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x249): undefined reference to `vGenerateYieldInterrupt'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x24f): undefined reference to `ulRegTest2Counter'
C:\Users\jblasi\AppData\Local\Temp\ccg8zzhj.o: In function `vApplicationHPETTimer1Wrapper':
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x25d): undefined reference to `ulInterruptNesting'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x266): undefined reference to `pucPortTaskFPUContextBuffer'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x273): undefined reference to `pucPortTaskFPUContextBuffer'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x278): undefined reference to `pxCurrentTCB'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x280): undefined reference to `ulTopOfSystemStack'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x288): undefined reference to `ulInterruptNesting'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x28e): undefined reference to `vHPETIRQHandler1'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x295): undefined reference to `ulInterruptNesting'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x29b): undefined reference to `ulInterruptNesting'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x2a4): undefined reference to `ulPortYieldPending'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x2ae): undefined reference to `ulPortYieldPending'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x2b7): undefined reference to `vTaskSwitchContext'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x2bc): undefined reference to `pxCurrentTCB'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x2c4): undefined reference to `pucPortTaskFPUContextBuffer'
RegTest.S:(.text.last+0x2c9): undefined reference to `pucPortTaskFPUContextBuffer'

08:44:25 Build Finished (took 1s.696ms)

I have seen that the variables referenced are defined in main_full.c. What am I missing?

Thanks

The error I am seeing is

warning: cannot find entry symbol _start; defaulting to 08048054

This error is linked with not finding a main method, that is actually located in the main.c file. I tried to launch the build process without the -nostartfiles signal and I get different erros, refering to variables I cannot find:

10:16:26 **** Incremental Build of configuration Debug for project RTOSDemo ****
i686-elf-gcc -nostdlib "-IC:\\PATH\\RTOSDemo" "-IC:\\PATH\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -o "Support_Files\\startup.o" "..\\Support_Files\\startup.S" 
PATH\AppData\Local\Temp\cccB4TFS.o: In function `_mboot_hdr':
(.text.entry+0x18): undefined reference to `__text_start'
PATH\AppData\Local\Temp\cccB4TFS.o: In function `_mboot_hdr':
(.text.entry+0x20): undefined reference to `__bss_end'
PATH\AppData\Local\Temp\cccB4TFS.o: In function `_start':
(.text.entry+0x29): undefined reference to `bootsign'
PATH\AppData\Local\Temp\cccB4TFS.o: In function `_start':
(.text.entry+0x2f): undefined reference to `bootinfo'
PATH\AppData\Local\Temp\cccB4TFS.o: In function `_restart':
(.text.entry+0x40): undefined reference to `__stack_for_main'
PATH\AppData\Local\Temp\cccB4TFS.o: In function `_restart':
(.text.entry+0x48): undefined reference to `setsegs'
PATH\AppData\Local\Temp\cccB4TFS.o: In function `gdt1':
(.text.entry+0x70): undefined reference to `CRT_Init'
PATH\AppData\Local\Temp\cccB4TFS.o: In function `gdt1':
(.text.entry+0x75): undefined reference to `main'

Any ideas?

Thanks

rtel wrote on Thursday, June 30, 2016:

I have just installed Eclipse Neon for the first time, taken a clean FreeRTOS V9 download, imported the IA32 project into a new Eclipse workspace, and built the project without making any changes (this assumes the compiler is installed and in the path correctly for your machine, which it was already for mine). This is the output I get:

09:32:39 **** Rebuild of configuration Debug for project RTOSDemo ****
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "FreeRTOS_Source\\portable\\MemMang\\heap_4.o" "..\\..\\..\\Source\\portable\\MemMang\\heap_4.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "FreeRTOS_Source\\event_groups.o" "..\\..\\..\\Source\\event_groups.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Full_Demo\\IntQueueTimer.o" "..\\Full_Demo\\IntQueueTimer.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Blinky_Demo\\main_blinky.o" "..\\Blinky_Demo\\main_blinky.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\QueueSet.o" "..\\..\\Common\\Minimal\\QueueSet.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o main.o "..\\main.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\IntQueue.o" "..\\..\\Common\\Minimal\\IntQueue.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\flop.o" "..\\..\\Common\\Minimal\\flop.c" 
i686-elf-gcc -Wa,--gdwarf2 -Wa,-march=pentium -c "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -o "FreeRTOS_Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat\\portASM.o" "..\\..\\..\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat\\portASM.S" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "FreeRTOS_Source\\croutine.o" "..\\..\\..\\Source\\croutine.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\BlockQ.o" "..\\..\\Common\\Minimal\\BlockQ.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\GenQTest.o" "..\\..\\Common\\Minimal\\GenQTest.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Support_Files\\GPIO_I2C.o" "..\\Support_Files\\GPIO_I2C.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Support_Files\\galileo-support.o" "..\\Support_Files\\galileo-support.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\recmutex.o" "..\\..\\Common\\Minimal\\recmutex.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\TaskNotify.o" "..\\..\\Common\\Minimal\\TaskNotify.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\EventGroupsDemo.o" "..\\..\\Common\\Minimal\\EventGroupsDemo.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\dynamic.o" "..\\..\\Common\\Minimal\\dynamic.c" 
i686-elf-gcc -Wa,--gdwarf2 -Wa,-march=pentium -c "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -o "Full_Demo\\RegTest.o" "..\\Full_Demo\\RegTest.S" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\semtest.o" "..\\..\\Common\\Minimal\\semtest.c" 
i686-elf-gcc -Wa,--gdwarf2 -Wa,-march=pentium -c "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -o "Support_Files\\startup.o" "..\\Support_Files\\startup.S" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\death.o" "..\\..\\Common\\Minimal\\death.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "FreeRTOS_Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat\\port.o" "..\\..\\..\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat\\port.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\TimerDemo.o" "..\\..\\Common\\Minimal\\TimerDemo.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "FreeRTOS_Source\\queue.o" "..\\..\\..\\Source\\queue.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Full_Demo\\main_full.o" "..\\Full_Demo\\main_full.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Support_Files\\printf-stdarg.o" "..\\Support_Files\\printf-stdarg.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Support_Files\\freestanding_functions.o" "..\\Support_Files\\freestanding_functions.c" 
..\Support_Files\freestanding_functions.c:77:2: warning: #warning The functions in this file are very basic, and not optimised. [-Wcpp]
 #warning The functions in this file are very basic, and not optimised.
  ^
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "FreeRTOS_Source\\timers.o" "..\\..\\..\\Source\\timers.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\QueueOverwrite.o" "..\\..\\Common\\Minimal\\QueueOverwrite.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Support_Files\\HPET.o" "..\\Support_Files\\HPET.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "FreeRTOS_Source\\list.o" "..\\..\\..\\Source\\list.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\QPeek.o" "..\\..\\Common\\Minimal\\QPeek.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "FreeRTOS_Source\\tasks.o" "..\\..\\..\\Source\\tasks.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\blocktim.o" "..\\..\\Common\\Minimal\\blocktim.c" 
i686-elf-gcc "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Full_Demo" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2\\Support_Files" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\Common\\include" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Demo\\IA32_flat_GCC_Galileo_Gen_2" "-IC:\\E\\Dev\\FreeRTOS\\WorkingCopy\\FreeRTOS\\Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat" -O0 -g3 -Wall -Wextra -c -fmessage-length=0 -march=pentium -Wno-ignored-qualifiers -mno-ms-bitfields -ffunction-sections -ffreestanding -o "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\countsem.o" "..\\..\\Common\\Minimal\\countsem.c" 
i686-elf-gcc -nostdlib -Xlinker -T -Xlinker ../elf_ia32_efi.lds -Xlinker -Map=RTOSDemo.map -Xlinker --gc-sections -o RTOSDemo.elf "Blinky_Demo\\main_blinky.o" "FreeRTOS_Source\\croutine.o" "FreeRTOS_Source\\event_groups.o" "FreeRTOS_Source\\list.o" "FreeRTOS_Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat\\port.o" "FreeRTOS_Source\\portable\\GCC\\IA32_flat\\portASM.o" "FreeRTOS_Source\\portable\\MemMang\\heap_4.o" "FreeRTOS_Source\\queue.o" "FreeRTOS_Source\\tasks.o" "FreeRTOS_Source\\timers.o" "Full_Demo\\IntQueueTimer.o" "Full_Demo\\RegTest.o" "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\BlockQ.o" "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\EventGroupsDemo.o" "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\GenQTest.o" "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\IntQueue.o" "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\QPeek.o" "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\QueueOverwrite.o" "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\QueueSet.o" "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\TaskNotify.o" "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\TimerDemo.o" "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\blocktim.o" "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\countsem.o" "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\death.o" "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\dynamic.o" "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\flop.o" "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\recmutex.o" "Full_Demo\\Standard_Demo_Tasks\\Minimal\\semtest.o" "Full_Demo\\main_full.o" "Support_Files\\GPIO_I2C.o" "Support_Files\\HPET.o" "Support_Files\\freestanding_functions.o" "Support_Files\\galileo-support.o" "Support_Files\\printf-stdarg.o" "Support_Files\\startup.o" main.o -lgcc 

09:32:46 Build Finished (took 7s.389ms)

I will try a clean start again. I guess it is the only way. All that I am seeing makes no sense for me.

Thanks.

Trying the fresh installation I have done a correct Build. I think I now the problem. If I import the project in its location it compiles without erros. If I ask it to be moved to the workspace It generates errors. Look like it looses certain references on the process.

Thanks a lot for your help.