Attempting to get FreeRTOS 9 running on RH850D1L2. Searched internet for solutions. Found and attempted this:
Original in Chinese but Google Translate rendered it mosly understandable.
Current situation is that System Timer interrupts are not transpiring. Confirmed all of the following:
- System Timer OSTM0 is running (counting), and generating output when count expires.
- Interrupt vector table set up properly, and ICU programmed correctly (to best of my understanding).
- Interrupt request recognized by ICU.
- ISR not invoked (no break @ bp).
- HVTRAP reached from vTaskDelayUntil() via portYIELD_WITHIN_API macro.
- above occurs because xTaskResumeAll() returns pdFalse (because of no timer ticks???).
- All three demo apps queued and first invoked, but no task switches (ditto).
Any advice greatly appreciated.