Multiple tasks with single core (STM32F750N8H6)

this is what actually i asked i knew it was not possible but still if it’s possible with this controller i don’t know since i raised this.

Ok. if switching between three tasks will it give an efficient result.??
and how .??

What do you mean by “efficient” result? From FreeRTOS perspective, if you run 3 tasks at the same priority, each of them will run in a round robin fashion.

Actually, task3 -operating relays is like sensor operations so if relays operating means at this point I need both ADCs values, this is my situation.
if it works with the round robin concept means task3 running means task1 and task2 are in a ready state right.??
so while running task3 at this point I couldn’t get proper ADC values correct.??

After talking, we determined that the problem @_sagar is trying to solve is - “Whenever any application task wants to consume ADC values, they must be up-to-date.”

This can be ensured by running ADC reader tasks at a higher priority than other tasks. ADC reader tasks block waiting for a task notification from their respective ISRs, thereby allowing other lower priority tasks to run. The following diagram explains the solution -