Modifying demo for a different board

thomas84 wrote on Tuesday, March 13, 2012:

Hi,
i just finished to make FreeRTOS run on the MCB1700board using LPCxpresso!
I used the “NXP LPC1768 demo using GCC and Code Red” The LED’s work like the “modifying a demo”-site told me!
So far, so good! But I don’t know how/what to change to make the LCD-Display run.
The aim is to let the hole Demo including Webserver run on the Keil MCB7100 evaluation board.
Can someone please give me some advice?

rtel wrote on Tuesday, March 13, 2012:

Duplicate of https://sourceforge.net/projects/freertos/forums/forum/382005/topic/5112966

thomas84 wrote on Wednesday, March 14, 2012:

I started it new today, but my problem is very confusing. I import the “NXP LPC1768 demo using GCC and Code Red” again, but i can’t build without errors today :frowning:
If i try to debug, i get error over error, that *.h files are missing or that there is no such directory! What is wrong, i really don’t have a clue….

rtel wrote on Wednesday, March 14, 2012:

I don’t have a clue either - because you have not told me anything that might give me a clue.  If you are getting build errors then it could be one of a hundred different things.  Give me a clue - what process did you do to unzip the files, import them into the project, etc.  Did you follow the instructions?  Can you provide a build log?

Regards.

thomas84 wrote on Wednesday, March 14, 2012:

It works, i downloaded the Demo again and started the demo…and everything went fine :slight_smile:
(I think i deleted to much while i was trying to modify the demo)
Just modified the GPO’s for the LED’s! Next task will be to use the LCD-Display on the Keil MCB1700 (just a fix text).