MKM35Z512VLL7 Freertos

HI Everyone

Iam new to this forum, iam searching for one of my project involving MKM35Z512VLL7 MCU, and iam trying to iintegerate Freertos support to manage my code functionality. TIll now i couldn’t find much data supporting the same. Iam using IAR embedded workbench IDE for the same. I’ll be grateful for guidance on this, as Iam new to Freertos and i want to learn more by implementing

Regards
Steeve

Probably easiest to re-target an existing Cortex-M0 demo to your device. You also have the option of creating a project as described on the FreeRTOS.org site. The required port layer (the directory containing the files you want to build for the combination of IAR and Cortex-M0) is here: https://github.com/FreeRTOS/FreeRTOS-Kernel/tree/main/portable/IAR/ARM_CM0

Thankyou so much Richard Barry for your valuable insight. The MCU i’am using is MKM35Z512VLL7 which is Cortex-M0+ and i couldnt find any port files or other config files for the MCU. Can i use the same files of M0 which you provided for my M0+ based MKM35Z512VLL7 MCU.

Thanks
Steeve

Yes, you can use the same port files. Let us know if you face any problem.

Thankyou Gaurav.

Will try the same and let you know

Regards
Steeve