LPC2378 freertos

sachinwaghmode wrote on Tuesday, December 06, 2016:

Trying to convert LPC2129 port rtos code to PLC2378(using keil compiler), for that i changed project startup file and all neccessary changes i did (means changing header file and IC name in project),but still its not working, when i am trying to run code then it hangs at DABt Handler instruction in startup file whose PC=0x0000004C so please suggest to come out of this problem

rtel wrote on Tuesday, December 06, 2016:

If you changed the start up code then you will probably have replaced
the vector table. Did you install the FreeRTOS interrupt handlers?

Thank you for quick responce
This is already available in startup file so i think thereis no need to add interrupt handler
still if you suggest to add interrupt handler then please guid me with few words in that way

Vectors LDR PC, Reset_Addr
LDR PC, Undef_Addr
LDR PC, SWI_Addr
LDR PC, PAbt_Addr
LDR PC, DAbt_Addr
NOP ; Reserved Vector
; LDR PC, IRQ_Addr
LDR PC, [PC, #-0x0120] ; Vector from VicVectAddr
LDR PC, FIQ_Addr

Reset_Addr DCD Reset_Handler
Undef_Addr DCD Undef_Handler
SWI_Addr DCD SWI_Handler
PAbt_Addr DCD PAbt_Handler
DAbt_Addr DCD DAbt_Handler
DCD 0 ; Reserved Address
IRQ_Addr DCD IRQ_Handler
FIQ_Addr DCD FIQ_Handler

Undef_Handler B Undef_Handler
SWI_Handler B SWI_Handler
PAbt_Handler B PAbt_Handler
DAbt_Handler B DAbt_Handler
IRQ_Handler B IRQ_Handler
FIQ_Handler B FIQ_Handler

; Reset Handler

EXPORT  Reset_Handler

Reset_Handler​

rtel wrote on Tuesday, December 06, 2016:

You need to install the FreeRTOS handlers. Just copy how it is done in the vector table defined in the start up file included in the project you used as a base.

and one more thing LPC 2129 Demo code is working and same code i am converting in LPC 2378 in same compiler so i think there should not be interrupt handler issue

I think you are right, you are talking about changes in port.c file where ISR handlers defined

sachinwaghmode wrote on Wednesday, December 07, 2016:

sachinwaghmode wrote on Wednesday, December 07, 2016:

when i am debugging i found after scheduler start program hangs at “DAbt handler” i think it means tick is not working properly so i checked interrupt vector add tables for LPC2129 and LPC2378 and timer initialization also but i am not able to trace exact problem so please help…​