Linux Simulator for FreeRTOS undefined reference to mq_

waheed-ramzan wrote on Friday, July 22, 2016:

Hi,

I am trying to build the Linux Simulator in eclipse in elementary OS. I got the following errors

Description	Resource	Path	Location	Type
undefined reference to `mq_close'	PosixMessageQueueIPC.c	/FreeRTOS_Posix/AsyncIO	line 96	C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `mq_notify'	PosixMessageQueueIPC.c	/FreeRTOS_Posix/AsyncIO	line 85	C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `mq_notify'	PosixMessageQueueIPC.c	/FreeRTOS_Posix/AsyncIO	line 177	C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `mq_open'	PosixMessageQueueIPC.c	/FreeRTOS_Posix/AsyncIO	line 44	C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `mq_receive'	PosixMessageQueueIPC.c	/FreeRTOS_Posix/AsyncIO	line 131	C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `mq_receive'	PosixMessageQueueIPC.c	/FreeRTOS_Posix/AsyncIO	line 148	C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `mq_send'	PosixMessageQueueIPC.c	/FreeRTOS_Posix/AsyncIO	line 110	C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `mq_unlink'	PosixMessageQueueIPC.c	/FreeRTOS_Posix/AsyncIO	line 47	C/C++ Problem
undefined reference to `mq_unlink'	PosixMessageQueueIPC.c	/FreeRTOS_Posix/AsyncIO	line 99	C/C++ Problem

Kindly help me out.

Thanks

rtel wrote on Sunday, July 24, 2016:

Does the following post help? http://interactive.freertos.org/entries/110741506-Updated-Posix-Linux-Port

waheed-ramzan wrote on Monday, July 25, 2016:

Thanks for the solution but this did not help. I stucked with it kindly help me.