IAR compiler errors in FreeRTOS

I’m using FreeRTOS+IP and I get these IAR compiler errors:

Error[Li006]: duplicate definitions for “pxGetNetworkBufferWithDescriptor”; in “C:\dev\bootloader\Bootloader\Debug\Obj\BufferAllocation_1.o”, and “C:\dev\bootloader\Bootloader\Debug\Obj\BufferAllocation_2.o”
Error[Li006]: duplicate definitions for “pxResizeNetworkBufferWithDescriptor”; in “C:\dev\bootloader\Bootloader\Debug\Obj\BufferAllocation_1.o”, and “C:\dev\bootloader\Bootloader\Debug\Obj\BufferAllocation_2.o”
Error[Li006]: duplicate definitions for “uxGetMinimumFreeNetworkBuffers”; in “C:\dev\bootloader\Bootloader\Debug\Obj\BufferAllocation_1.o”, and “C:\dev\bootloader\Bootloader\Debug\Obj\BufferAllocation_2.o”
Error[Li006]: duplicate definitions for “uxGetNumberOfFreeNetworkBuffers”; in “C:\dev\bootloader\Bootloader\Debug\Obj\BufferAllocation_1.o”, and “C:\dev\bootloader\Bootloader\Debug\Obj\BufferAllocation_2.o”
Error[Li006]: duplicate definitions for “vReleaseNetworkBufferAndDescriptor”; in “C:\dev\bootloader\Bootloader\Debug\Obj\BufferAllocation_1.o”, and “C:\dev\bootloader\Bootloader\Debug\Obj\BufferAllocation_2.o”
Error[Li006]: duplicate definitions for “xBufferAllocFixedSize”; in “C:\dev\bootloader\Bootloader\Debug\Obj\BufferAllocation_1.o”, and “C:\dev\bootloader\Bootloader\Debug\Obj\BufferAllocation_2.o”
Error[Li006]: duplicate definitions for “xNetworkBuffersInitialise”; in “C:\dev\bootloader\Bootloader\Debug\Obj\BufferAllocation_1.o”, and “C:\dev\bootloader\Bootloader\Debug\Obj\BufferAllocation_2.o”

Anyone knows how to solve this?

thanks

Please find documentation here.
You only need to link 1 module called BufferAllocation_x.
Use version 1 for projects with a lot of RAM and high demands for speeds.
Version 2 uses pvPortMalloc() and is often used on platforms with less RAM.

thanks.

Yes I had both files enabled on the project… Now I’m only using BufferAllocation1.c

in which case you will provide a function vNetworkInterfaceAllocateRAMToBuffers().
Make sure that ipconfigNUM_NETWORK_BUFFER_DESCRIPTORS gets a reasonable value: the determines the total number of network buffers.

WOuld

#ifndef ipconfigNUM_NETWORK_BUFFER_DESCRIPTORS
#define ipconfigNUM_NETWORK_BUFFER_DESCRIPTORS 45
#endif

be a reasonable number? We are using a STM32F767ZI which should have 512Kbytes of RAM (although splited into different types…)