How to use HW ISR together with Arduino_FreeRTOS

Dear reader
I am an RTOS beginner and have made a program using two tasks, two queue’s and a semaphore. So you have an idea of my first RTOS steps. I am used to doing programming with HW ISR’s and some of them I use run faster than 26uS (ADC reading).

I want to add to the program a simple Hardware ISR coming from an ADC Comparator or an IO input change. I have read about the use of taskYIELD_FROM_ISR and read about things like fully preemptive, cooperative states of freeRTOS
My initial program runs on a ATmega328… yea I know but it’s my first steps.

Question can someone show me an example of an ISR routine or show me a general structure of an ISR routine that runs on and 328.
Question is it ok to use the CLI instruction and stop all interrupts, including the watchdog timer that creates the Timer Tick.
Question, can you give me some links to information that describe what to be aware of when you combine and RTOS with ISR. Any tips yourself maybe?.

Thanks for helping me.
Oscar Goos

Not at my computer at the moment so I can’t provide a link, but I recall the ATMega323 demo in the main FreeRTOS download includes a UART ISR. There are several other more recent AVR demos from Atmel (now Microchip) too that may do likewise.

Thanks Richard, I will have a look.