Dear Firmware Engineers,
I’ve just made a first pass at trying to port the H8S from 2329 to 2238. It won’t run.
See below for my changes.
Is there anything I’ve missed?
Is there a “Porting ReadMe” that I could follow?
What should I do next?
Comparing 2329 (old target) with the 2238 (new target):
* Flash PROM: goes from 384K to 256K
* RAM: goes from 32K to 16K
* Crystal: goes from 22.1184 MHz to 12 MHz
* LED Port: goes from Port 2 to Port B
A.i. Scientific Pty Ltd
10-22 Hornibrook Esplanade
CLONTARF QLD 4019
Ph: (+617 or 07) 3105 5087
* Change port from Port 2 to Port B (many instances);
* Change partstMAX_LEDs from 7 to 8 (one instance).
* configCPU_CLOCK_HZ from 22118400 to 12000000
* configTOTAL_HEAP_SIZE from 15*1024 to 7*1024
* mainCOM_TEST_BAUD_RATE from 115200 to 38400