freeRTOS + TCP/IP for NXP i.MX - examples/demos/docs

Hi all,

Still a relative newbie, but slightly less so than last time :wink:

I am using freeRTOS on custom embedded system hardware which uses NXP i.MX RT microcontroller. For now, I am using NXP mcuxpresso example project as a starting point. But I am wondering if actually we would be better doing this ourselves.

Please can someone point me at any relevant documentation, examples or demos on here?

I have seen this thread:

thanks
Nick

It seems that @Dave has a FreeRTOS+TCP network interface for NXP i.MX RT microcontrollers, but this driver has not been added to the Github repo. Not sure if Dave is seeing this thread?

Here is another post from Dave where he announces developing a network interface.

Nick,

Sorry I haven’t been active on the forum to have seen this (thanks for the ping Hein). I was working with the same HW/SW platform as it appears you are and was successful in getting a driver ported to get the TCP/UDP stacks working correctly, at least with basic testing. I had to put the project on hold a while back and haven’t touched it in several months. I will try to blow the dust off of things this week and will be happy to share what I had. I am not real fluent in use of the Github repo so I did not post my past work there.

Dave

You can set up your forum account to send you emails for all or selected topics.

For more help on how to do that using the Discourse platform, you can read this thread on the official Discourse.org forums: https://meta.discourse.org/t/email-notifications-for-a-topic/64866

Thanks @Dave, looking forward to seeing your great work so far!

thanks.