I have searched the forum in order to find some answer if LPC1769 or LPC1768 has been used with FreeRTOS-TCP by someone successfully. I found closest @ulysses dealt with it at least for LPC1788 which is here (FreeRTOS+TCP for LPC17xx).
I can be considered quite new to FeeRTOS. I have managed to run uIP sample code with FreeRTOS 10.3.1 on my IAR workbench safe and sound. However, I have advised to move on to either lwIP or FreeRTOS-TCP. I believe that this is a good idea when I read some more.
My ultimate goal running those features
- Having web interface for some settings (vital)
- Running FTP Client (vital)
- Firmware upgrade functionality (nice to have)
- Advertising my devices in a Local network (vital)
- (preferred) Would you please tell me if somebody has at least some sample code for LPC1769 device?
- (backup) Or instead should I go for lwIP for my device (if it has some known stuff for my device)?