I’m making project generated with STM32CubeMX for stm32f469i-disco. I have based setup on “FreeRTOSconfig.h” from “Demonstration” project in STM32CubeFWF4V1.16.0 repo. Fresh project from CubeMX compiles without problems.
But after adding STemWin lib “STemWin532_CM4_OS_Keil_ot.lib” i get error “…\Middlewares\ThirdParty\FreeRTOS\Source\portable\RVDS\ARMCM4F\port.c(507):
error: A1586E: Bad operand types (UnDefOT, Constant) for operator (”
Interesting fact is that “Demonstration” compiles without this error.
How do I get the project configured:
- Add periphs needed: DMA2D, DSIHost, FMC etc.
- Clone “Clock Configuration” based on “Demonstations”
- In “Configuration” tab I clone all configuration based on code from “Demonstrations”
Then in Keil:
- I update Include Path in target options.
2.Add BSP drivers for touchscreen etc.
Now, it copiles without problems.
- Add all STemWin files and when i try to compile:
“…Bad operand types…”
When I disable freertos in CubeMX and add non-OS STemWin lib it compiles without problems.
When i try to compile non_OS STemWin lib with FreeRTOS enabled, it fails with the same message.
What have i tried to do?
Update port.c. Nothing changed.
Am I missing something while creating project?