FreeRTOS SMP with Infineon Aurix TC3xx

Hello all,
I started with my project by importing FreeRTOS v10.5.1 to an Infineon Aurix Processor.
I would like to migrate my project now to v11 and use SMP.
Doing so i’m getting several errors that specific ports are missing.
Do you can help me out here how to implement these?

Description Resource Path Location Type
ctc E201: #error configNUMBER_OF_CORES is set to more than 1 then portGET_CORE_ID must also be defined. FreeRTOS.h /ScanAndSystemController/AppSw/Tricore/OS/FreeRTOS/include line 396 C/C++ Problem
ctc E201: #error configNUMBER_OF_CORES is set to more than 1 then portYIELD_CORE must also be defined. FreeRTOS.h /ScanAndSystemController/AppSw/Tricore/OS/FreeRTOS/include line 406 C/C++ Problem
ctc E201: #error portCLEAR_INTERRUPT_MASK is required in SMP FreeRTOS.h /ScanAndSystemController/AppSw/Tricore/OS/FreeRTOS/include line 422 C/C++ Problem
ctc E201: #error portENTER_CRITICAL_FROM_ISR is required in SMP FreeRTOS.h /ScanAndSystemController/AppSw/Tricore/OS/FreeRTOS/include line 470 C/C++ Problem
ctc E201: #error portEXIT_CRITICAL_FROM_ISR is required in SMP FreeRTOS.h /ScanAndSystemController/AppSw/Tricore/OS/FreeRTOS/include line 478 C/C++ Problem
ctc E201: #error portGET_ISR_LOCK is required in SMP FreeRTOS.h /ScanAndSystemController/AppSw/Tricore/OS/FreeRTOS/include line 462 C/C++ Problem
ctc E201: #error portGET_TASK_LOCK is required in SMP FreeRTOS.h /ScanAndSystemController/AppSw/Tricore/OS/FreeRTOS/include line 442 C/C++ Problem
ctc E201: #error portRELEASE_ISR_LOCK is required in SMP FreeRTOS.h /ScanAndSystemController/AppSw/Tricore/OS/FreeRTOS/include line 452 C/C++ Problem
ctc E201: #error portRELEASE_TASK_LOCK is required in SMP FreeRTOS.h /ScanAndSystemController/AppSw/Tricore/OS/FreeRTOS/include line 432 C/C++ Problem
ctc E201: #error portSET_INTERRUPT_MASK is required in SMP FreeRTOS.h /ScanAndSystemController/AppSw/Tricore/OS/FreeRTOS/include line 414 C/C++ Problem

Thanks!

@Chee2oo

Thank you for your interesting in migrating to FreeRTOS v11 and using SMP scheduler. The missing port functions in your list are required by SMP scheduler. You can reference this checklist for creating a SMP port.
Existing SMP port RP2040 and XMOS can also be used as an example implementation. Please take a look and post further question here.

The portmacro.h file will probably be most helpful to you. This file defines most of (if not all of) the macros you’re missing.