I’m trying to use FreeRTOS-Plus-TCP on a STM32F7xx, and so far I did not manage to get it work. I follow the FreeRTOS+TCP Networking Tutorial and get other information on the forum, without success.
So far, I do the follow:
- I generate a working project with STM32CubeMX. It compile and work with no problem. I have a basic task making a Led blink every seconde
- I add the FreeRTOS-Plus-TCP file, the compiler and specific interface files. I also removed the stm32f7xx_hal_eth.c/h generated by CUBE to use the ones from FreeRTOS-Plus-TCP
- I defined the vApplicationIPNetworkEventHook function, and make another Led Blink when eNetworkup is detected
The project compile with no error, but when launching it:
- The Led from my task blink
- It stop blinking when I plug an Ethernet cable
- The Led from the NetworkUp event never toggle
With the debuger, I saw that:
- Before the cable is plugged, the EventHook function is called every 3 sec approx
- After the cable is plugged, the micro keep executing the HAL_ETH_IRQHandler function. The only flag UP in the ETH_HandleTypedef is the flag ETH_DMA_FLAG_NIS, “Normal interrupt summary flag”
- My task is never executed
- EventHook function is not executed either
Any help would be appreciated.
- Is it normal to have NIS interruption keep triggering?
- Where to look to debug my problem?