I’m playing with the FreeRTOS demo application on the default LPXExpresso board from Embedded Artists. I’m using demo 2 to write and read files on an sd card. Works perfectly!
Now I’m trying to port the demo 2 to a custom made pcb: the sd card is connected to SSP0 instead of SSP1. I created a new board support package and started the program, the polling mode works fine! But directly after enabling ioctlUSE_ZERO_COPY_TX and ioctlUSE_CIRCULAR_BUFFER_RX I find the processor to jump to the IntDefaultHandler. I’m trying to find out why:
- There is probably no interrupt handler: I only see the function SSP1_IRQHandler( void ) in “FreeRTOS_lpc17xx_uart.c”. The rest of the file looks very generic with the use of SSPx everywhere.
- Where is the interrupt handler SSP0 ? Is it not supported in other modes than polling? Or is there some trick that it should fall trough to the latest peripheral?
- I’m using an NXP LPC1769.
- Latest version of FreeRTOS: 7.5.2
- I only could find the source for FreeRTOS+IO in the demo itself, it’s not included in the FreeRTOS zip for as far as I could see. In the headers it’s saying version 1.0.1 is this the latest version?
Thank you very much in advance. I would really like to get this running in interrupt mode as well.
Ps. I tried the same for the UART implementation, UART0 is also only working in polling mode. I can only find a interrupt handler for UART3 (UART3_IRQHandler). UART3 works fine.