FreeRTOS core_http: make client, connecting with server

hello. I’m a newbie to embedded, just starting out.
This time, I’m trying to make LTE connection using stm32f103re chip and SIM7080G.
Fortunately, I succeeded in basic setup through stm32cubemx and succeeded in GPIO control and UART control.
I even checked the LTE connection using AT commands. However, I had problems sending long word commands, which made me realize the need for an RTOS. I saw that FreeRTOS can be set up on stm32cubemx, and I am trying to connect to the test server using FreeRTOS: core http, but I don’t know where to start.
If you don’t mind, is there an example that can be run directly on stm32cubemx? I was able to see some demos of FreeRTOS, but I still don’t know how to get started.

@ddyd
You can make use of the cellular interface and community supported port for SIM7080G for network connectivity and coreHTTP to connect to test server.
Actual steps may looks like to following:

• Implement comm interface to interact with cellular modem. You can take a look at the stm32l475 port and adapt to your platform
  • Integrate the SIM7080G port with cellular interface. SIM7080G port is contributed and maintained by the community. If you have problem integrating this port, we would like to discuss with you here.
  • Implement transport interface for coreHTTP. You can reference the cellular network transport in FreeRTOS repository.
  • Integrate the coreHTTP demo to your platform.

Thank you for your response.
I will follow the link you provided and give it a try and let you know the results.

I think my knowledge in this field is lacking. Please explain in more detail.
I downloaded all the necessary files from the link and placed them in Middleware in stm32cubemx.

Project file
▸.vscode
▸core
▸Drivers
▸EWARM
▸Middlewares
  ▸Third_Party
    ▸coreHTTP
    ▸FreeRTOS
    ▸FreeRTOS-Cellular-Interface

and add include path in IAR.
This is how I believe I ported cellular_interface and coreHTTP.
After then something went wrong along the way.

1. where should I put the file about the community supported port for SIM7080G?

2. I used UART1 of stm32f103 chip to connect with SIM7080G to send AT command. To implement this, I modified it to UART 4>> UART1 of stm32l475 port. Where should I put the modified file?

I am currently working on the cellular interface. Any help on this would be appreciated.

Thanks to your helping.

1. where should I put the file about the community supported port for SIM7080G?

FreeRTOS puts the module port file in this folder. There is no constraint on the folder structure in the project. You can put these files in a folder that aligns with your folder structure design and ensure that these files can include the following folders during compilation:

• “FreeRTOS-Cellular-Interface/source/include”
  • “FreeRTOS-Cellular-Interface/source/include/common”
  1. I used UART1 of stm32f103 chip to connect with SIM7080G to send AT command. To implement this, I modified it to UART 4>> UART1 of stm32l475 port. Where should I put the modified file?

We put the comm_if in a common folder in the FreeRTOS repository as this is common to various modem ports. This folder may not suit your folder structure design. You can put the comm_if file in a folder that aligns with your folder structure design and ensure that it is compiled and linked with the binary. Your comm_if implementation should be able to include “FreeRTOS-Cellular-Interface/source/include/common” during compilation.