I am writting a ehternet task using freertos9 + lwip on AurixTC377.:
- The interrupt func will call vTaskNotifyGiveFromISR() when receiving data.
- Another task will call uiTaskNotifyTake() to process the notification.
Normally, it works, but after a while the system crash, the callback shows when the receiving task is in the middle of the processing inside the uiTaskNotifyTake(), and in the prvAddCurrentTaskToDelayedList(), the interrupt function break it, and call vTaskNOtifyGiveFromISR(), system crashed since the pvContainer is NULL at the time.
- I have defined the configASSERT(x),
- rx interrupt is using 107,
- I am using the Interrupt setting (on tc377, high number indicate low pri):
#define configMAX_SYSCALL_INTERRUPT_PRIORITY 64 / Interrupt above priority 64 are not effected by critical sections, but cannot call interrupt safe FreeRTOS functions. /
Can anyone give me some hint for how to debug this?