CORTEX_STM32F107_GCC_Rowley ??

finnkb wrote on Sunday, February 28, 2010:

Hi Folks…

Anybody have this project up and running in Cross Studio 2 ??

best reg
Finn

edwards3 wrote on Monday, March 01, 2010:

Are you having an issue with it? I would have thought it would just open in V2. If you are having an issue, what is it?

adrienpre wrote on Tuesday, March 02, 2010:

I have just compiled the from FreeRTOS v6.02 without problems.

The software runs in the target board, but it seems that the web-server doesn’t work at all.
The board doesn’t responds to the pings too.

Adrien.

finnkb wrote on Tuesday, March 02, 2010:

Hi there…

I downloaded the files, i Compiled them and that works fine. (i use CrossStudio 2.0)

I CAN’T download to target, with the JTAG.

If you check the target processor, you will se, that the target is '103…… you can’t select '107

I did change the RTOSDemo.hzp, to use the STM32 target instead of the ST_STM32F10x taget files.
With some changes to the startup file, i got the project in a “compilable” and “downloadable” state….  with the '107 as target….

but…. when i start the app. it crashes…
i traced the problem to when the  “void vTaskStartScheduler( void )” starts.
im not into the details, but it seems that the xTaskCreate macro shomehow f***s up….

im not much into the ASM of the ARM, so it’s not easy for mee to see what goes wrong….

hope the helps….

best reg
Finn

adrienpre wrote on Wednesday, March 03, 2010:

I was using CrossStudio 2.0.4.
I am sorry not to be able to help more. My cross studio licence has just expired …
I have also seen, that this project has the wrong target by default (I didn’t change it).

I don’t use this project any more because I find it not stable enough for my needs.

Regards,

Adrien.