Compiler warning in task.c

I get the following error by trying to follow the FreeRTOS video tutorials. As a beginner I do not know, which Header File might be missing or which other configuration setting might be wrong or incomplete.

…/ThirdParty/FreeRTOS/tasks.c:1678:6: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘prvReaddTaskToReadyList’; did you mean ‘prvAddTaskToReadyList’? [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
1678 | prvReaddTaskToReadyList( pxTCB );
| ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
| prvAddTaskToReadyList

I don’t know where you got these broken FreeRTOS (version ?) sources from or if you accidentally changed the file, but the official sources are correct.
And the compiler is most likely right with it’s assumption about using prvAddTaskToReadyList.

Thank you. It is most likely that I changed something accidently while following the online training course. Getting back to the original file will cause all changes to be reset, which I wanted to avoid.

Hello Andreas,

If you do not want to get back to the original file, then you can just do a diff between the official source for task.c and your source. That way you can get to know what has been (accidentally) changed.