AVR32 port newest version

I am trying to port latest version to an older AVR32 part. this was working fine with older version 7+, so I stripped this out and replaced with current directory build and the config files from the AVR32 demo.
this just refuses to compile…can’t see any reason why here. Paths are set up right, indiviudal files compile fine but the mpu_wrapper.c file appears to be the issue.

Here is the error:

|Error||implicit declaration of function ‘vPortResetPrivilege’|Mac_Server|C:\Atmel\Workspace_AVR32\RoboCom_MAC_Server\Mac_Server\src\FreeRTOSv10.0.1\FreeRTOS
|Warning||no previous prototype for ‘MPU_xQueuePeekFromISR’|Mac_Server|C:\Atmel\Workspace_AVR32\RoboCom_MAC_Server\Mac_Server\src\FreeRTOSv10.0.1\FreeRTOS\Source\portable\Common\mpu_wrappers.c|624|
and similar errors…

any ideas what’s not set right here? Using avrstudio 7 with latest ASF version, so this is not an issue.

Thanks Ken

I suggest using the port from Atmel (now Microchip) as the FreeRTOS port is for an earlier revision of this chip.

Looking at the error I see you are building mpu_wrappers.c, which is for ports that support the memory protection unit (i.e. “mpu_”) - exclude that file from the build then see if it is ok.

Thanks Richard I will give that a try
Thanks
Ken