What should I put the value of vPlatformInitLogging() command?

Can you put everything (including main) in that repo? Otherwise DM me the zip file.

Try applying the following patch to your repo: log_disable_patch.h (16.5 KB).

Note - Rename log_disable_patch.h to log_disable_patch.patch and then run git apply log_disable_patch.patch from the root of the repo.

I am also uploaded the main file in my repo but i can’t understand your second reply because i have using eclipse ide in which only header files means .h extension which are the part of include as you seen in my repo and same as the case for source files .c extension which are part of src in as you seen in my repo okay. So, please understand my problem and describe me via linkdin if it is possible so please give me linkedin or here and plaese tell me what type of changing in log_disable_patch.h file .
Thankyou

Please use the contents of the following zip file: FreeRTOS_http.zip (350.7 KB)

Thankyou for this great guidance . So all the headers and source files are correct and there is no error in each file but when I build this project there is error like this given below…
please guide me how to fix it ?

c:/users/user/appdata/roaming/xpacks/@xpack-dev-tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/12.2.1-1.2.1/.content/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/12.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: warning: NUBLX_SYS_1002_FreeRTOS_TCP_HTTP_DEMO.elf has a LOAD segment with RWX permissions
c:/users/user/appdata/roaming/xpacks/@xpack-dev-tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/12.2.1-1.2.1/.content/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/12.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: c:/users/user/appdata/roaming/xpacks/@xpack-dev-tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/12.2.1-1.2.1/.content/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/12.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/lib/thumb/v6-m/nofp\libg.a(libc_a-closer.o): in function `_close_r':
closer.c:(.text._close_r+0xc): undefined reference to `_close'
c:/users/user/appdata/roaming/xpacks/@xpack-dev-tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/12.2.1-1.2.1/.content/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/12.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: c:/users/user/appdata/roaming/xpacks/@xpack-dev-tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/12.2.1-1.2.1/.content/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/12.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/lib/thumb/v6-m/nofp\libg.a(libc_a-lseekr.o): in function `_lseek_r':
lseekr.c:(.text._lseek_r+0x10): undefined reference to `_lseek'
c:/users/user/appdata/roaming/xpacks/@xpack-dev-tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/12.2.1-1.2.1/.content/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/12.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: c:/users/user/appdata/roaming/xpacks/@xpack-dev-tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/12.2.1-1.2.1/.content/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/12.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/lib/thumb/v6-m/nofp\libg.a(libc_a-readr.o): in function `_read_r':
readr.c:(.text._read_r+0x10): undefined reference to `_read'
c:/users/user/appdata/roaming/xpacks/@xpack-dev-tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/12.2.1-1.2.1/.content/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/12.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: c:/users/user/appdata/roaming/xpacks/@xpack-dev-tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/12.2.1-1.2.1/.content/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/12.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/lib/thumb/v6-m/nofp\libg.a(libc_a-sbrkr.o): in function `_sbrk_r':
sbrkr.c:(.text._sbrk_r+0xc): undefined reference to `_sbrk'
c:/users/user/appdata/roaming/xpacks/@xpack-dev-tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/12.2.1-1.2.1/.content/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/12.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: c:/users/user/appdata/roaming/xpacks/@xpack-dev-tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/12.2.1-1.2.1/.content/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/12.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/lib/thumb/v6-m/nofp\libg.a(libc_a-writer.o): in function `_write_r':
writer.c:(.text._write_r+0x10): undefined reference to `_write'
c:/users/user/appdata/roaming/xpacks/@xpack-dev-tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/12.2.1-1.2.1/.content/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/12.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: c:/users/user/appdata/roaming/xpacks/@xpack-dev-tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/12.2.1-1.2.1/.content/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/12.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/lib/thumb/v6-m/nofp\libg.a(libc_a-fstatr.o): in function `_fstat_r':
fstatr.c:(.text._fstat_r+0xe): undefined reference to `_fstat'
c:/users/user/appdata/roaming/xpacks/@xpack-dev-tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/12.2.1-1.2.1/.content/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/12.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld.exe: c:/users/user/appdata/roaming/xpacks/@xpack-dev-tools/arm-none-eabi-gcc/12.2.1-1.2.1/.content/bin/../lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/12.2.1/../../../../arm-none-eabi/lib/thumb/v6-m/nofp\libg.a(libc_a-isattyr.o): in function `_isatty_r':
isattyr.c:(.text._isatty_r+0xc): undefined reference to `_isatty'
collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

Can you put dummy definitions of these functions like these - STM32CubeF7/Projects/STM32756G_EVAL/Examples/BSP/SW4STM32/syscalls.c at 20b61bcbedac9558ac2f5ea72ae2f2cce6848905 · STMicroelectronics/STM32CubeF7 · GitHub?