vTaskDelay cause system halt

rtel wrote on Thursday, August 22, 2013:

No - it does not have its own semaphore.

You need to set a break point in the semaphore function, then look at the call stack at that point to know what is calling it.  If you are not able to do that because you are not using a debugger then I’m afraid I cannot spend my time assisting any more.  If you can do that then you will be able to answer your question within minutes, rather than spending days.

Regards.

vicui wrote on Thursday, August 22, 2013:

Sorry, I only has COM , no other debugger , I try to find the answer

vicui wrote on Sunday, August 25, 2013:

HI Rechard:

I update the issue status to you . the queue.c 560 assert is cause by FATFS _FS_REENTRANT feature, which create semaphore to allow file system can be reentrant. I disable the function and add new semaphore for my appliction to access file system, the issue never happen again .
But , after runing many hours, system still halt, I trace the code and found that system halt suddenlty in receiving 485 data in interrupt. I don’t think it is code issue. because I send and receive 485 data by interrupt.with baudrate 57600, I don’t know if the rate bing heavy loading to system.  so, I modify send data with polling and only receive data with interrupt, the issue disappear so far. i need run it continualy .