Need to configure the FreeRtosConfig.h for my application

I am using Freertosv202112.00. I tried to build the source(.c file) files along with headers and created the library(.lib). But while building my freertos application using the library, I am getting the compilation error.
We found our configured main() entry function of our sample application. Hence app_main.c, app_main.h and mpu_demo.h files are not needed. Right now I am facing the compilation error which is more likely to configure the FreeRTOSConfig.h. The compilation error as

1>freertos_lib.lib(tasks.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _vApplicationStackOverflowHook referenced in function _vTaskSwitchContext
1>freertos_lib.lib(tasks.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _vApplicationGetIdleTaskMemory referenced in function _vTaskStartScheduler
1>freertos_lib.lib(heap.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _vApplicationMallocFailedHook referenced in function _pvPortMalloc
1>freertos_lib.lib(timers.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _vApplicationGetTimerTaskMemory referenced in function _xTimerCreateTimerTask
1>D:\validation_freertos\demo_cross_os\specific\windows\x86\vsnet2015\Debug\demo_cross_os.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 4 unresolved externals
1>Done building project “windows_x86_vsnet2015_demo_cross_os.vcxproj” – FAILED.
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========
========== Elapsed 00:24.338 ==========

Functions with names that start like vApplication… are function that you need to supply, based on settings in your FreeRTOSConfig.h.

vApplicationStackOverflowHook is needed because you have enabled stack overflow checking,

vApplicationGetIdleTaskMemory and vApplicationGetTimerTaskMemory are needed as you have enabled static creation of tasks.

vApplcationMallocFailed Hook is needed because you have enabled the callback for lack of memory.

You need to either provide those functions as documented or turn off those options.

You should read the documentation provided on configuing FreeRTOS at FreeRTOS Configuration

I provided the reference for vApplicationGetIdleTaskMemory and vApplicationGetTimerTaskMemory in this reply.

Here are the references for other two -