I just ran the first succesfull preemptive test in the simulator of wizC (pic18F4620)! Maybe not a big achievement to many of you, but I only started studying the pic assembler a few days ago.
A few specs:
- Fully functional FreeRTOS
- Fully functional malloc()-lib (optimized for 8-bit embedded cpu’s)
Two tasks: Idle + Blink-a-led
- More tasks
- Multiple tasks from single code-instance
- Work out a way to eliminate the softwarestack-swapping. I don’t believe it’s needed.
- Optimize, optimize and optimize