FreeRTOS application on SAM9x60 MCU hangup issue

I enabled configUSE_LIST_DATA_INTEGRITY_CHECK_BYTES to 1. The call stack remains same after this same. The line of code changes to pxItemToRemove->pxPrevious->pxNext = pxItemToRemove->pxNext; in the same function.

Watch list as below:

What is expected after making configUSE_LIST_DATA_INTEGRITY_CHECK_BYTES to 1?

I was expecting some assert to fire (assuming that you have defined configASSERT).

The value of pxItemToRemove seems corrupt. Can you find at what point it is getting corrupted?

Yes, I did defined configASSERT. I am not sure at what point it is getting corrupted and that’s were the help is needed. I have 5 tasks in my application. 2 tasks are reading sensors from I2C bus and other 2 tasks are reading two GPIOs each for proximity sensors. The 5th task handles majority of the functionality related to LCD display updates, touch sensing over I2C port, graphics library functions, Time update, battery status update and network connection. Sometimes also get I2C driver function calls in callstack when it hangup.
I have already tried stopping 4 tasks (readings I2C bus and proximity sensors) from execution and tried only 5th task in execution but still hangup occurs.
With this much details can you please suggest any steps to locate point of corruption?

Then it is likely causing the corruption. Do you have the ability to put data breakpoint? Are you open for a call to debug together? If yes, please DM me your email and slots when you are available.